If you like flavorful food, this will be your go-to to spice up your dinners. Fajitas are an all time favorite and you can use any type of meat to change it up.
- 2 pounds carne asada or chicken whichever you are in the mood for
- 2 whole bell peppers any color
- 1 whole onion red or white
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 8-12 tortillas corn or flour
- 1 cup guacamole or sliced avocados
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 tsp olive oil
Finely chop bell peppers and onion into long strips
Heat olive oil and bell peppers and onions until tender, usually 7-10 minutes
Grill steak or chicken (or both!) and chop into thin pieces
Warm tortillas, on a griddle is the best
Pile on meat and veggies and any other toppings you desire and enjoy!