- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 whole onion
- 1 whole tomato
- 4 whole lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 whole buns
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef, chopped onion, salt, black pepper, and oregano. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape each into a patty.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until they are cooked to your liking.
- Toast the burger buns on the grill for a minute or until lightly browned.
- Assemble the burgers with a slice of tomato and a lettuce leaf on each bun, followed by the cooked patty.
- Serve hot and enjoy!