Everyone loves a good pizza! The melted cheese, in combination with the crust and tomato sauce, is an irresistible flavor for anyone. This vegan pizza is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional pizza. Enjoy fresh vegetables and vegan mozzarella cheese in this savory and satisfying dish that everyone will love. Plus, it’s a great way to incorporate more plant-based foods into your diet. So next time you’re in the mood for pizza, try making this vegan version instead!
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup vegan mozarella cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- Place your pre-made pizza crust on a baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza crust.
- Add the sliced black olives, sliced mushrooms, diced green bell pepper, and diced red onion to the pizza.
- Sprinkle the vegan mozzarella cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the pizza, and sprinkle with dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
You can always add more cheese to your recipe or even double it to feed more people! This makes the perfect potluck dish for a gathering also!